Home :: forum :: REPLY

View Message:

Return to Topic Index

> How to sell my fresh vegetables by Jason Spangenberg on 24/9/2016  1:22
    > Re: How to sell my fresh vegetables by Daniella Michelle Hasson on 8/1/2017  9:47
    > Re: How to sell my fresh vegetables by Panther Gasela on 4/3/2017  6:24

The following message (How to sell my fresh vegetables) was posted by Jason Spangenberg, on 4/3/2017  6:24

Hi all

I have started a market garden in the Western Cape between Worcester and Ceres. I have planted all sorts of vegetables from tomatoes to salad greens to watermelons. I am not certified, but am using organic and sustainable methods. I have about 30 varieties so far. Harvesting should start in about a month or two from now and then on a continous basis.

I am looking for a way to avoid all the admin and marketing costs of starting a box scheme or selling directly to consumers. Ideally I would like to be able to sell all my produce to one supplier who can take as much as I can supply.

What would be the best way to sell my veg? Are there any box schemes in or around Cape Town that are looking for farmers?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards,
Jason Spangenberg
083 611 6467
Kwalituin@gmail.com

Post a Reply:
Name:
E-mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Anti-Spam:   Type this number into the box alongside:  

Copyright 2000. Ourline Forums

Living well with Organics
What is Organic all about?
What is Organic farming?
What are the health benefits?
More about Organic certification
Organic facts and figures

home | living well with organics | SA organic directory | media | organic forum | organic certification
news and reviews | our business | advertise or list with us | useful links | contact us
go-organic.co.za